Monday, January 10, 2011

Pizza

Last night we decided here in a snow covered Northern New Brunswick to stay at home and make pizza.I love pizza.To me it is the comfort food.
Last year my wife went out and bought a bread machine.I thought what do you need that for.Boy was I wrong.The bread machine is one of the best inventions for foodies in a long time.We use our machine to need and proof the dough.The bread machine produces a dough that is perfectly needed and provides a wonderful moist warm environment for the yeast to do their job and for the bread to rise.
Here is the recipe
1 1/8 cups tap water
3 cups AP flour
2 tablespoon sugar
1 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 tablespoon dried milk
1 1/2 table spoon olive oil
1 package dried yeast
1/3 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
place ingredients in bread machine as per your machines instructions
Makes 2 12 inch pizza's

No comments:

Post a Comment